Terms and Conditions
MINDBODISM LTD PARTICIPATION WAIVER
In consideration of the services provided by Mindbodism Ltd. and being allowed to participate (in any way) in any course, class or event affiliated with Mindbodism Ltd, I hereby acknowledge and agree as follows:
- Certify that I am physically fit and able to participate in every activity I sign up in Mindbodism Ltd. website.
- I fully understand that I will be participating in activities that involve risk of injury which might result not only from my own action, inactions or negligence, but the actions or inactions or negligence of others (including Mindbodism Ltd.), or the condition the premises or any equipment used. Furthermore, there may be other risks not known to us or not foreseeable at this time. I fully accept and I understand and assume all such risks and all responsibilities for losses, costs, and damages incurred as a result of my participation in the Activities
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Mindbodism Ltd., their respective affiliated entities and organizations, and their respective directors, administrators, commissioners, referees, employees, agents, officers, facilities, any sponsors and advisers and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activities take place (each considered to be one of the “Releasees” herein) from any and all claims, liability, demands, losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including rescue operations, and further agree that if, despite this release, I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees named above.
- Consent to have medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during any program, event or activity. I release all persons participating in any such medical treatment from all responsibility for any such actions.
- Agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless each of the Releasees from and against any and all claims for damages or costs, litigation expenses, injuries, losses, liabilities and expenses relating to, resulting from or arising out of my participation in any Mindbodism Ltd. activity.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THAT THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL LIMIT OR EXCLUDE THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASEES FOR ANY DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE.
MINDBODISM LTD. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
LAST UPDATED: 17 March 2022
Terms of Service
The Website gives you the ability to attend courses and classes. You will have the ability, subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, to cancel any reservations made. The Website also lets members receive information about Mindbodism Ltd. ,including e-mails and newsletters.
You can view events and make reservations on the Website, you may not access another person’s account without such person’s express consent. You are solely responsible for the activity that takes place on your account, and it is imperative that you keep your password secure. If any breach of security takes place on your account, you must notify Mindbodism Ltd. immediately at email@example.com. We reserve the right to delete or change your password at any time for any reason.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to utilize and register for the services provided by the Website. Any registration by, use of or access to the site by anyone less than eighteen (18) years of age is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms & Conditions. By using the site you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older and that you agree to abide by all the Terms & Conditions.
In order to use the services, registration is required. The Website might contain links to third-party websites or organizations that are not owned or controlled by Mindbodism Ltd. Mindbodism Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any such third-party websites or organizations.
You acknowledge that Mindbodism Ltd. might charges a fee for each course or class which you register. You have various methods of payments but when using a credit or debit card you represent and warrant that you are an authorized user of such card, and you agree to pay all charges resulting in your reservation of an immediate session or the accumulation of credits that can be used to reserve a session in the future. You agree that we may pass your credit/debit card information to our designated service provider(s) for their use in charging you for the reservation.
Agreed refunds can be returned your credit/debit card or bank account.
If you need to cancel a reservation for an upcoming class less than 24 hours you will not get any refund
If you abuse the cancellation policy, Mindbodism Ltd. has the right to terminate your account without warning.
This Agreement shall remain in effect for so long as you use the Website, participate in any course or class or event affiliated with Mindbodism Ltd., or have a profile. You may deactivate your account at any time, for any reason, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any reserved classes or courses that have not taken place, you will be removed from the courses or classes and you will be entitled to a refund, or partial refund, in accordance with the Cancellation Policy set forth herein.
Mindbodism Ltd. grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in these Terms & Conditions, provided that you agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website, and not to alter or modify any part of the website or any of its related technologies, in each case, without Mindbodism Ltd. prior written consent
You will comply with all the Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations of UK.
Content on the website is provided for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Website, provided by you are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Mindbodism Ltd.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the site, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of this site at any time without prior notice or liability.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Website or the services, provided by you to Mindbodism Ltd., are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Mindbodism Ltd., shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such information for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions.